Saturday 24 August 2013

Eyeshadows

There are a couple of eye shadows that I would like to show you, they are all great and look really nice! I use these eyeshadows for mostly everyday looks and enjoy using them! I will be telling you about them and what they are good for! Lets go!

MUA Undressed - Eyeshadow Palette

I have only bought this palette a little while ago and I am already loving it! It is great for a smokey effect, either everyday or going out to party! The palette has a wide range of different colours and shades to choose from, like, mattes to metallics. There are 12 shades and each of them look gorgeous! I got this eyeshadow from Superdrug and it was £4! 


Rimmel London Glam'Eyes HD - Quad Eyeshadow



The set if eyeshadows I have got, I love! All of the different colours, are bright and show a lot! They are all shiny but in a suttle way. I mainly use the browns and natural colours for my everyday looks but all of the palettes are amazing! I don't know where I got these from because they were a present but you can get them in any beauty store, I think, I know they are affordable and don't have an extortionate price! 

Shades:
002 English Oak 
001 Black Cab
003 Royal Blue
006 Purple Reign

 


I fully recommend all of these eyeshadows and hope that you can get hold of them because they are great! 

Paige 
x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8029953/?claim=udh383kqmtc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>





No comments:

Post a Comment