Saturday 19 October 2013

Autumn Hair Style | Apologies | Celebration!


This hairstyle is so easy but looks gorgeous. It's a french plait/braid at the top and then the rest of your hair can either be down, up in a pony tail or in a scruffy bun. I got the inspiration for this braid from Zoella's Blog. I love this hairstyle because it is so cute and stylish! Zoella had her hair with the plait at the top and a messy braided bun at the back which looks amazing!

I also have to apologize for not posting a post in such a long time! It was because I got caught up in loads of homework at my high school! Sorry about that! However on the happier side, I have reached 2,000 views on blog! Thank you so much for viewing it and following The Red Rose!! It means so much and I hope I will be getting more and more views to keep The Red Rose rising up to he top. Thank you:) I love you guys so much:) <3


Paige
X

3 comments:

  1. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You:)

    Okay, we can follow each other on GFC and bloglovin, if you would like???

    Paige
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, thank you for letting me know! I will be coming to have a look!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete