Anyways, so I have a lot of Top Model fashion books which if you may not no, they allow you to create different designs! I absolutely love them and if you haven't got some already, I recommend you get some!!
So, as I create my fashion designs in the Top Model book, some of you may just use a plain piece of paper which is even better because you can have whatever models you would like. Here are the steps:)
You will need :
- A Notebook
- Your own fashion designs
- A Glue Stick
- Felt Tips / Pencil Crayons
- Get a notebook of some kind ( you don't have to buy one, just use an old one if you would like)
- Choose some of your most favourite designs.
- Cut these out carefully.
- Stick them in on the pages!
- There you have it a very easy and simple way of making a fashion book of your own!!
- You can keep adding to this, to make it up to date!
- Also to make your book extra special you can decorate the front and on the pages!!
I hope you enjoyed this DIY tutorial, so if I can think of any more, I can make some more for you:)!