Saturday 7 September 2013

Shopping

Sorry I haven't posted in days but today I went shopping just to get a couple of things. Sorry that they are boring but I thought lets just up date my blog! So let's go!

Shopping Haul

Gold Triangle Necklace

This necklace is from Dorothy Perkins and it was in the sale which I is great! It's absolutely gorgeous and would  go with anything! It was supposed to be £12.50 but was actually £1.50! Which I s a bargin so I did the best thing and bought it! Yay



Black Tights

For school, I have got a skirt, so my mum got me another 2 pairs of thin tights because I did not have any. These are from newlook and were in the sale too, only for £2.50 but were supposed to be £4.99.



Black Skinny Trousers

These trousers are also for school because I only have one pair and won't wear a skirt a lot, only for when it is descent weather! They are a nice fit but they are jeans! However because they are just black, I hope school won't notice! Oops



Paige
X

No comments:

Post a Comment