Monday 26 August 2013

Likes & Dislikes (Week 1)

This weeks likes and dislikes are quite easy to explain because they are that good! That probably does not make any sense at all!

Likes -
My like this week is the Maybelline New York Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner. I love this so much, that I wear it everyday, it is absolutely amazing! The tip is super thin, so it allows you to get ultra precise! Also, it doesn't fade during the day either and it's not waterproof, so that is really good!

Dislikes -
Sorry to say this week my dislike is, the 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick. Now I have 2 of these and wear them quite a lot, which might sound odd you to guys because it is in my dislike list, however I know it says lasting, but it really doesn't! The lipstick comes off in a matter of no time and this might just be my lips but when I take one bite of something, there is a line of the leftover lipstick stuck on the outline of my lips! It is so disappointing because I love both of the colours I have got!


( ^ 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick ^ )


( ^ Maybelline New York Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner ^  )

Make sure you go and check out the 'Likes and Dislikes' page for more each week!

Also sorry about the pink writing, I copied off the 'Likes and Dislikes' page.

Paige
X



No comments:

Post a Comment